Gathering at loke's provided much mental stimulus for thinking. It was like I used to know so many of the people there. from back in ri gep. really, there were only 5 classes, which meant we saw one another every day and knew everyone else decently well. but then, 2 days ago, I realised that perhaps we were merely many persons brought together under similar circumstances. Passing acquaintances more than friends, incidental neighbours more than bosom buddies. Can't deny that many fun and enduring times we shared. Which was all I can remember from secondary school, not any studying or intense mugging. The closest memory I have of studying there is trying to find jonathan livingston seagull from hullett memorial library. oh well! ahh, memories. worth their weight in gold.
going for my primary school friend's birthday party tml. Now, I think that will provide much more food for thought.
Thank God. It's like everything just fell into place. I was just a little worried about the timing of my day surgery with the otolaryngologist. Cuz it was scheduled for after my ORD, which means I'd have to pay for it myself. A few hundred dollars means a real bit for a poor medical student-to-be. I was praying that they could squeeze it in before then. voila. BUT the date they gave me was the exact same one as for my dentist appointment, only 30mins apart! another problem. and thankfully I managed to push that date back, something notoriously difficult to do. and the same day, I finally confirmed my flight to australia. perfect timing.
Everything in Your time.
going for my primary school friend's birthday party tml. Now, I think that will provide much more food for thought.
Thank God. It's like everything just fell into place. I was just a little worried about the timing of my day surgery with the otolaryngologist. Cuz it was scheduled for after my ORD, which means I'd have to pay for it myself. A few hundred dollars means a real bit for a poor medical student-to-be. I was praying that they could squeeze it in before then. voila. BUT the date they gave me was the exact same one as for my dentist appointment, only 30mins apart! another problem. and thankfully I managed to push that date back, something notoriously difficult to do. and the same day, I finally confirmed my flight to australia. perfect timing.
Everything in Your time.
Friday, January 05, 2007